Saturday, February 1, 2020

DL.ART FEBRUARY 2020 LINKY CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness


Click here for the DL.ART FEBRUARY  2020 linky challenge
Click here for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #252  "VALENTINE"

DLART- ART, BUTTONS AND CRINKLE RIBBON




HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE


Welcome to the
DL.ART FEBRUARY 2020 LINKY CHALLENGE
"Always anything goes" on the monthly challenge...

Did you know it is leap year this year?

You get an extra day to enter the challenge, plus I have a mini challenge inside my monthly challenge

If this pulls on your heart strings or you are patriotic I would love to see your stamped addressed envelope with a Valentines day card going to this special 104 year old Veteran of the United States marines. All he wants for Valentine's Day is a bunch of valentine cards.  Here is the address:

Atten: Hold for Bill White USMC rtd.
The Oaks at Inglewood
6725 Inglewood Ave.
Stockton, CA. 95207

Here is the card I made that I will be sending to Bill White.
As you know the monthly challenge is anything goes, however if you link a Valentine's day card to Bill White the card with the addressed envelope to Bill White by February 14th,  I will have a special drawing and prize on Valentine's day for all the entries with this criteria.

To be eligible for this part of the challenge, I need to see your addressed envy with address above and a stamp on it along with your valentine's day card you will be sending him make sure to link that up in the linky.  I will do a random pick from those entries Prize will be announced on Valentine's day and shipped ASAP








Onto the challenge: always anything goes with The monthly linky.


PRIZE:
$10.00 gift code 
to the DL.ART store



The challenge runs from February 1 1, 2020 through February 29, 2019
11:55 pm PST

***************************************************

********************************

While you are contemplating winning a prize and entering the challenge, come see some of my other ribbon and flair.

You might need some Valentine's crinkle ribbon


Romantic hearts



  Gothic hearts

Valentine Kit




This is a great time to add some 
crinkle ribbon to your collection

                                                                          

see all the products at
www.dianamlarson.com







Follow on Bloglovin

***********************************************



Have a blessed day, Diana

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
leave a comment 



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Diana!! Love all the pretty details. I have already mailed my card to Mr. White a couple days ago so no photo. But I sure hope he gets LOTS of cards. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Diana! And I love that it's going to an AWESOME Marine who needs a little love from everyone! If I can find time this week I'll try and get one sent to him....

    THeresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana that is a beautiful easel heart Valentine card and a great reason to mail it out to Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great challenge. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. I love that easel die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Diana! Thank you for a new challenge and for the absolutely gorgeous inspiration! I am always happy to link up here! Thank you for letting us know about Bill White - I'll see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card!
    I am so happy that I read your blog post, I have almost forgotten to send to Mr White.
    Thank you and have a great week.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Thanks for the address for Mr. White. I should be able to mail it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Diana! I just linked up my card that I mailed to Bill White yesterday! Yay! I love senior citizens and I'm happy to give him a smile! I hope he gets lots of Valentines! Thanks for letting us know about him! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, and what a lovely idea, Diana! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and such a thoughtful idea to send valentines to this dear old man! All my masculine valentines were snatched up at church, but I will try to make another for this gentleman if I have time.
    Thank you for another fun Linky!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I mailed my card to Major White today. It will be a few days late, but I bet that won't matter! Thank you for calling our attention to his Valentine card wish.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card, Diana!!! I completely went into hiding over Valentine's Day, so missed this fabulous idea of yours :( I hope he got lots of cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! It's a lovely card. Thank you for sharing and for the challenges. Hugs! :D

    Adry-Scrapbooking Engineering

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...