Thursday, February 20, 2020

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #253 "Pink and/or RED"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART FEBRUARY 2020 linky challenge

DLART-
Elusive mermaid
and crinkle ribbon


Welcome to  week #2
DL.ART Thankful Thursday 
Challenge #253 "Pink and/or RED"


Hello  Everyone, 

I am really on a roll with the easel cards, but i also decided to start getting my Christmas cards for 2020 going. I decided to use pink and red and of course green on this Christmas Easel card. I hope you can make something with either pink or red and join in the challenge I always love seeing everyone's work. Have you started your Christmas cards for this year yet?



Recipe:
EP Christmas reflections
PTI pink blush, pure poppy
DCWV card stock for the base
gold stickles 3M adhesive
AG die
Love- there were a lot of layers to this one
I will be moving most of my flair over to my Etsy store, because I will be adding my art work to my www.dianamlarson.com site check out my Elusive Mermaid the latest edition to my art prints and cards click here.  I will be working on my art more this year. The card challenges have changed and the challenges for the year are listed at the top under the tabs. The DL.ART Thankful Thursday numbered challenges will be twice a month now. starting on the 2nd and the 4th. Periodically I will offer a prize to the themed challenges  


On to the challenge:








WEEK #1


Base 110# card stock white,pink and red
AG embossing die, 
gold die cut butterfly



challenges :


*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.


This challenge is just for FUN


The challenge will run from February 13, 2020,  9:00 am PST until February 26 , 2020 11:55 pm


Have a blessed day Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Adorable easel card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Diana these are gorgeous, beautiful easel cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...