Thursday, April 16, 2020

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #257 "Cats and/or Kittens, Bunnies and/or chicks"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL 2020 linky challenge

DLART-
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon


Welcome to WEEK #2
DL.ART Thankful Thursday 
Challenge #257  "Cats and/or Kittens, Bunnies and/or chicks"  

Hello  Everyone, 

Day 31 in the Shelter in Place order:

Nothing new, Lots of cooking, cleaning and running the dishwasher.  I have been very busy with my store and filling a lot of orders I guess people are shopping online now more that they are home. I know I am.  I am not complaining I love it.
Life is good. I am thankful for so many things. I have a roof over my head, food nice bed to sleep in and wonderful neighbors. We had a quiet Easter with family calls in between. 
We will find out later today what the time frame and the guidelines are for re-opening our county, state & country. I am looking forward to that.

 How was your Easter? 

Good I hope. 






Week #2
Recipe 4.25" x 5.5" 110# card base
Animal print background craft smith
Images Four legged friends P&C



How is it going for you, these days?

Today marks day 25 of the shelter in place order.  We have 24 more days to go-- I can do this!!! 
I think our Governor is doing a pretty good job keeping our state safe and I am very impressed that he is helping other states out.
Our local city officials just closed the wharf,  Cowell beach and all the streets leading to them.  All the parking spots along the cliffs are blocked and the state parks are closed.  All dog parks and skateboard parks are closed.
People will now be ticketed $1,000 if out needlessly.
This is serious and not all people are taking it serious or even watching the news. I watch a little bit in the middle of the day and at night I check the statistics, pretty sad.

Under normal circumstances  we do not go out to eat too often, but I have to say, making two meals everyday is keeping me from being creative in the way I want to be creative. However, I am coming up with some very interesting meals.

Are any of you binge watching Netflix?
or other streaming formats?
I am watching reruns of star trek series. One a night 
Making ribbon,buttons, cards and filling orders.


I do believe the social distancing is the key!
Yes, I miss my friends, but at the cost of others losing their lives, 

 STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!
  until May 3rd.  (For now)





WEEK #1
Recipe

Premium card stock 
4.25 x 5.5 
Spellbinders round die
AG die 
designed bunny with mask 

I think the card is just adorable. what do you think?



On to the challenge:


challenges :


*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.


Here is a sneak peak of a fun puppy card.
This challenge is just for FUN


The challenge will run from April 9, 2020,  9:00 am PST until April 22, 2020 11:55 pm


Have a blessed day Diana
Please use your name for the caption


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Diana, glad your safe, many are not following stay at home or wearing mask orders here either. No Netflix for me, if not crafting, I'm reading a book now, stay safe, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a cat person but your card is adorable Diana! :) Glad to hear you're doing well staying put and staying safe! HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...