Thursday, May 14, 2020

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #259 "Weddings"


CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART May 2020 linky challenge

DLART- Hero Nurse digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



DL.ART Thankful Thursday 
Challenge #259  "Weddings"  

Hello  Everyone, 
Day __60_ - the Shelter in Place order:

I do not have any weddings coming up soon, however I thought I would make one and see how easy it would be.  I have to say it took a long time. There were lots of windows each (1 at a time) needing to be cut and embossed, but I think it was well worth it. What do you think?







I think this is beautiful and romantic, mostly everything is from AG except the card base is from my stash but I know it is DCWV. This is an easel card measuring approximately  5" x 7" and very substantial with the added foil. 


Day 60 in the Shelter in Place order:


Remember this from last week 
************************************************************ Are any of you binge watching Netflix?
or other streaming formats?
I am watching reruns of star trek series. One a night 
Making ribbon, buttons, cards and filling orders.


I do believe the social distancing is the key!
Yes, I miss my friends, but not at the cost of others losing their lives.

As of this week it is mandatory to wear some sort of face mask while in businesses- I don't own one, but I am going to make one this week. I have ordered some fabric and plan on making a lot for our local hospitals-- just doing my part. 

 STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!

  until May ?  (For now)

Are any of you wearing a mask? 
and if so leave your pattern link in the comments 
and where you get your fabric
***************************************************************************
UPDATE on the above. I cut out the masks -  and made three last night,
 on the 19th we move into another phase of opening up.

I ventured out to see the ocean this past week, hardly anyone out.
We had a fly over yesterday as a tribute to the essential workers




On to the challenge:


challenges :


*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.



This challenge is just for FUN


The challenge will run from May 14, 2020,  9:00 am PST until May 27, 2020 11:55 pm


Have a blessed day Diana
Please use your name for the caption


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Diana your card is just stunning, so pretty. We've had to wear mask for sometime now, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the gold! we always watch movies and different series on Netflix, but we have been watching a lot more since this stay at home thing. We also watch movies on Amazon Prime.
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...