Thursday, May 28, 2020

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge 260 "Father's Day"


CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART May 2020 linky challenge

DLART- Hero Nurse digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon


Welcome to 
DL.ART Thankful Thursday 
Challenge #260  "Fathers Day"  

Hello  Everyone, 
Day __74_ - the Shelter in Place order:
We do not have one person in the hospital in our city with Covid-19. we have 200 confirmed cases and 160 recovered.  Sadly 2 have died 

we are  in phase 2 of the SIP - what do you think should we be opening up ?
  How is it in your city?





This is an Easle card  for the sentiment I used CTMH retired sentiment stamps I cut the images out of A craft smith DSP pack and arranged them in various ways the card measures 5.5 x 6.6"





Remember this from last  few week 
************************************************************ Are any of you binge watching Netflix?
or other streaming formats?
I am watching reruns of star trek series. One a night 
Making ribbon, buttons, cards and filling orders.


I do believe the social distancing is the key!
Yes, I miss my friends, but not at the cost of others losing their lives.

As of this week it is mandatory to wear some sort of face mask while in businesses- I don't own one, but I am going to make one this week. I have ordered some fabric and plan on making a lot for our local hospitals-- just doing my part. 

 STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!

  until JUNE ?  (For now)

Are any of you wearing a mask? 
and if so leave your pattern link in the comments 
and where you get your fabric
***************************************************************************
May 27: UPDATE on the above. I cut out the masks -  and made three, tried to find elastic to make more, no one has any 
Next week we move to phase 2.5  we move into another phase of opening up. Sit in restaurants still out of the question.

More people are out and about
I found out May 27th that our church will not open until mid August.




On to the challenge:


challenges :
http://coffeelovingcardmakers.com/2020/05/2020-spring-summer-coffee-lovers-blog-hop/ #1101

*********************************************************************************



                                         Follow me on this blog 
(just hit the follow button on the right sidebar)
                                                        or

Follow on Bloglovin
 and let me know so I can follow you to.



This challenge is just for FUN


The challenge will run from May 28, 2020,  9:00 am PST until June 10, 2020 11:55 pm


Have a blessed day Diana
Please use your name for the caption


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. What am amazing card! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun design and great images and papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father Day step up card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I live just outside Philadelphia Pennsylvania and we are moving into the first stage after the stay at home order next week - masks in public places. I'll have to admit, I'm a little nervous to reconnect with people. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card for a Dad. If proper protection it might be okay in our area but we have a low population count.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read you can use those hair elastics from the dollar store but haven't tried it myself. I like the videos from The Fabric Patch and they link some patterns. Handsome card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...