Sunday, November 1, 2020

DL.ART November 2020 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART October 2020 linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Hi everyone, 


Welcome to the DL.ART November 2020 linky challenge,


Two more months and we will be in 2021!! Hard to believe right?

Can you think of any thing more exciting than getting out of 2020?





Recipe:
4.25" x 5.5" base
card base bright card stock hammermill
Smith craft DPS, ATG scotch 3M



To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
leave a comment


Prize:
10.00 gift code at 
www.dianamlarson.com 



You may enter 1 project each day 

Challenge is open until November 30, 2020 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Diane! Thanks for another linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to play along this month. lots of inspiration from the October challenge. Nice card, I love anything fall related. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Diana! Happy November to you! Thank you for the new linky for the month and for your beautiful Thanksgiving inspiration card! Yes, I agree, 2020 has been a bad year, in quite a few ways actually. Hope you're doing okay, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card my friend!! Yes! Looking forward for 2021!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card! Thanks for the another fun linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, Diana!! 2020 cannot come to an end soon enough for me! Here's to hoping that 2021 will more than make up for this year!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely, Diana. Love the way you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana. Becca reminded me to enter but I'm having trouble linking from my Flickr. My entry would be #46. I'll ask Becca what she does when linking her photo from Flickr. Thanks for the inspiration and hope 2021 is a better year all around. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do look forward to 2021 but I got to make the best of 2020 to get to 2021. To be able to achieve that, I do my part in making sure that I keep the people around me, be it a loved one or not, safe. Thank you for the give away! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...