Friday, November 13, 2020

Good times are even better when they are shared


CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART November 2020 linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon





Happy Friday,

Today is the last day of the coffee lovers blog hop and this may be my final entry, for the hop I thoroughly enjoy this hop not only as a participant, but also as a sponsor.
How about you do you enter it and how many times?  So far I have had 8 entries. I wonder who has entered a hundred or more? I am sure there is someone out there working hard at it.

If you know let me know.






Recipe:
5.5" x 4.25" card -# 1083
card base 110# card stock
sentiment- CTMH tea- riffic
ink versamark onyx black
sequins DLART
prismacolors, faber castell pencils
ATG and Scotch 3M tape

Many blessings,
DIANA L.




7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Diana! Very festive. I ended up with 18 entries - twice what I was expecting to do. lol Guess I'm just a junkie. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stack of cups! Fun card for the hop!
    I made and posted 5 cards. I don't think I'll get any more done, but who knows.... the stamps are calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wpnderfull last card and nice colouring with your pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design! I made 6 projects, but there were some names I saw quite a few times! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...