Tuesday, December 1, 2020

DL.ART December 2020 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2020 linky challenge

CLICK HERE 8th Annual elf Antics linky challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 272 "RED/  GREEN

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Hi everyone, 


Welcome to the DL.ART December 2020 linky challenge


Here we are December 1st, wow this year just sped by. What were some of your most memorable moments, this year. I found it interesting trying different masks. I have come to the conclusion my favorites are the disposable.  I have made masks and I have bought masks that other people have made out of fabric. The fabric is too heavy.

The ones I make, my husband really likes. They are made from filter material and are disposable or you can leave them under UV light to sterilize and wear a few times.  

Do you have any fun plans for 2021?



This is a great time for princesses and fairy tales




Recipe:
4.25" x 5.5" base DSP
card base bright card stock hammermill
Smith craft DSP, ATG scotch 3M
art glitter glue
DCWV glitter stack 
AG castle die



To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
1 entry  per day
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
leave a comment


Prize:
10.00 gift code at 
www.dianamlarson.com 



You may enter 1 project each day 

Challenge is open until November 30, 2020 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Diana, what a gorgeous card! I love all the details, inside and out! I have to agree with you on the masks. I tried a bunch of the cotton ones but they are too hard to breathe through, so I'm wearing the disposable ones now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say... thank you for the December linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Diana! Any young girl would be delighted to
    receive this on her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Diana, my entry #6 features some of your beautiful crinkle ribbon. Thank you so much and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! I use both of the masks but I prefer the cotton ones.Thank you for another fun linky party my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linky not working. Here is my link for the challenge. https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com/2020/12/christmas-card-using-conie-fong_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I just had to stop by and admire that beautiful card Diana. The castle design and surprise inside are just magical.
    I made 32 masks for my daughter in law and her co-workers back when California first shut down. Then I made several for myself and my husband, and daughter. However, I rarely even leave the house these days, so I haven't had too much trouble wearing them. It was a great way to use all that old cotton quilting fabric I had, but I ran out of elastic...which became like gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas as well as a happy, healthy & blessed 2021, Diana! xoxo Becca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...