Thursday, April 29, 2021

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 276 "Love Earth"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART APRIL 2021 linky challenge


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 276 "Love Earth"

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon



Welcome to  Week #2
 DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Challenge #276 "Love Earth"

Happy Thursday,

Welcome back to the DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

I have been doing a lot of Cricut projects lately, and I was curious. Do you own a Cricut?   
and, if so which one?
 and how many times a week do you use it?

I go in spurts where I use it  a lot and then I don't for awhile. There are a few images I like that are for access members or you pay for them so I signed up for access this week for a month trial.  
 
Do you think it is worth it?

This is one of the images.  I am pretty happy so far with the items I can get from the vast array of images 






Week #2
4.5" x 5.5" Base
P&C image







Week # 1
Recipe:
Print of an original acrylic painting 
by Diana M. Larson
 on Acrylic paper
 5" X 7"



PRIZE:  
8 X 10 
Art print of my original 
 acrylic painting
"Love Earth"



You may need these items for Mother's day projects











                                            

To be eligible for the prize
Be a Follower
3 entry  per week, no stacking
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through May 5 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs 2 weeks

Many blessings,
DIANA L.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I have a Cricut Explore Air & Cricut Maker. I've had the Explore Air for several yrs and sold former first 2 Cricut machines at yard sale. I use the Cricut Explore for paper craft projects & Maker for other material projects. I use the Explore Air twice a wk. I do not use the Maker often. Had subscription yrs ago but with the many images I own I did not think it was worth it and dropped the subscription.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...