Thursday, April 1, 2021

DL.ART April 2021 Linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART April 2021 Linky challenge


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Happy March!!!!!


Welcome to the DL.ART April 2021 Linky challenge


How was the month of March for you? I sure hope it was good and you are having all kinds of fun.  It is officially spring,  and I have been out enjoying the weather, it was almost 80 degrees here today

 This is a great month for getting out and going to the beach.  I love this weather it is not too hot and the cool evenings are refreshing. The tourists haven't arrived yet, but this weekend we will start getting busy as the boardwalk has opened, but with a  limited capacity. 

Here are a few questions for you. 

#1. Do you have any plans for April?

#2. Are you playing any jokes on anyone today?

#3 Do you celebrate Easter? 


On to the challenge: As always anything goes







I made these super cute treats using my favorite images 
1" x 10"




To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
Enter  as often as you like
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name only 


leave a comment
my answers to my questions

1. Yes I have plans to meet a friend for lunch we will be meeting in a city approximately half way from where we each live.

2.Yes 
I will be playing a joke on someone today.  People always fall for the" your zippers down prank"

3. Yes I do celebrate Easter. 


Prize:
6 x6 paper and DL.ART crinkle ribbon








follow me on Instagram 
@diana.larson
also link your project up on IG 
#DL.ARTchallenges



Challenge is open until April 30, 2021 11:55pm PST


CLICK HERE  to enter the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #275 baby challenge 

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

18 comments:

  1. Cute treat bags! I have no specific plans for April yet. I am not really planning on fooling anyone. But I am sure my sister will try fooling me when we go for a visit today. We usually celebrate Easter but this year looks like all of kids have other plans. So not sure what we will be doing
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome treat bags. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such cute treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your treat toppers!! I have a few plans for April, mostly making my Christmas cards. I never have time at the holidays and April will be a slower work month for me so I'm going for it! I don't usually play April Fools pranks not much of a practical joker. I do celebrate Easter. Have a blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable treat bags and so colorful. Yes, we are celebrating Easter at a brunch our neighbors are giving. Our street enjoys each others company and we are so ready to get back together after the pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bags! April is usually a month to first do my income tax then clean up outside and to ready for planting flowers in May. No April Fool's jokes here. And we do celebrate Easter.
    Diana, Hope you have a lovely Easter day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter, Diana! Your treat toppers are adorable! Thanks for another linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great treat bags No plans for going out anywher we are still in semi lockdown-hubby April fooled me and our daughter!Don't really celebrate Easter
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute treat bags!! Happy Easter to you & your family. No April fool's joke but we do have a Easter dinner....a quiet one this year.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, your treat containers are so adorable, and I always love candy! No April Fools jokes or pranks for me. I don't want to confuse my husband or myself any more than we already are, ha! We celebrated a casual Easter last sunday with my grandkids as they're with the other grandparents this weekend, so we'll have a nice smoked tenderloin dinner and just relax today. Now that my husband and I are fully vaccinated, we look forward to seeing my sister and her husband, and our son and his wife soon. Unfortunately, son and wife are not in the age group for vaccinations yet, but soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations Diana! In answers to your questions, all three are no for me.
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable are your treat bags?!! Love them.
    Most of my family was born in April so we will all get together to celebrate them. I'd love to get together for them individually, but that would be eight different days (well, 7 since there's a set of twins) and we're lucky to find ONE day that everyone can be there anymore. Was so easy when the kids were all little & not working or going to school.
    I usually pull a prank on the hubby, but I never did this year.
    And yes, we celebrate Easter. Had our ham dinner at my brother's house this year since he has a large area that we could still social distance. And it was THE perfect day outside. We are blessed in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love a cute treat bag, and really like making my own favor bags and party decorations. We have a couple of anniversaries and birthdays in April, so I'd better get working on a few cards to send. We celebrated Easter with both sets of grandparents, on two different weekends, so the kids had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Easter! Lovely treat bags! It's autumn here and I celebrated Easter with my family. My parents and my brother visited me and my sister. Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an absolutely fabulous idea your treat containers are!! I love them! April is sneaking by fast, same as every other month lately! Stay safe and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a great idea and super cute.
    Yes, we celebrated Easter, it was a small gathering with my parents and now we are having school vacation but we can't go travel due to this pandemic.
    crafty hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, Diana! I haven't been blogging this month until now so I apologize for the late comment. Thanks for the April linky - I just linked up two entries! Your treat packages are absolutely adorable! So cuuuuuute! I hope you've been having a good month! Maybe I'll do better with blogging in May!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, April is nearly over and I am just now getting over here. So glad I didn't miss out on seeing your adorable Easter treats, though. So are just so super-cute!! Love Jelly Bellys!! Easter is a really important and sacred holiday for our family. We always attend the Sunrise service and then go to the Easter breakfast potluck at church before the worship service.
    Thank you for another wonderful challenge. Have a lovely day!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...