Sunday, May 30, 2021

Winner of the DL.ART April 2021 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART May  2021 linky challenge


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon




Happy Day,

Before I tell you who the winner is I want you to know I have a Memorial day sale going until tomorrow at 11:59 pm PST 








                    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!



Winner of the DL.ART April 2021 linky challenge
 










Here is a link to see the entries







Number 45    Who 'Dat Scrapper
Please leave a comment on this post

You will have until June15, 2021 to claim your prize
and your badge



Have a blessed day,

Diana 








3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner and thank you Diana for the challenges and chances to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for picking me as the winner! I just sent you an email with my mailing address. Thanks again
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card as the winner! I sent you an email with my mailing address yesterday
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...