Monday, February 7, 2022

Winner of the DL.ART November 2021 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART February 2022 linky challenge


and mermaid warrior digital stamp
buttons, flair, badges
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon




Happy Winner Day,

Playing catch up here on winners!!! Today, tomorrow and the next day  I will be posting winners to get me caught up so I can stay caught up. Yay!!!  The holidays and all the other stuff happening the last few months have really set me back, so hopefully you will all be happy.  Tomorrow I will post the winner of the December 2021  Linky Challenge




 





                    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!



Winner of the DL.ART November 2021 linky challenge

175 entries
 









Here is a link to see the entries





Number 9 Melissa SunshineHoneyBee
Please leave a comment on this post

You will have until February 28, 2022 to claim your prize




Have a blessed day,

Diana 









1 comment:

  1. I can access your blog on my tablet but not on my laptop. This Bee is happy to bee the winner. Emailed to claim prize.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...