Thursday, July 14, 2022

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 303 "Christmas in July"

 CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART July 2022 Linky challenge

New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to 

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  CHALLENGE # 303 "Christmas in July" 


Happy Thursday! 

Are you celebrating Christmas this month?  I didn't think so, but I thought I would give you a challenge so you can get some Christmas cards done ahead of time.
How many Christmas cards do you send out? What is the largest amount of Christmas cards you have ever given or sent out?


Doesn't Christmas seem closer when you get to make cards in the summer

I really like making these fun Christmas box cards.
What do you think , Have you ever tried making one if so ,do you like making box cards ?




















What are you working on now? Are you making  cards, projects, cooking, sewing?



PRIZE: This card.


Please follow the challenge rules 

                                            
Follow me
3 entry  per week
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

The challenge runs through July 27, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. PST

This challenge runs 2 weeks
challenges I am entering this project in:






Many blessings,
DIANA L .

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. This card is fabulous!! I love box cards I have made them before. I’m making sooooooo many Christmas cards to donate this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...