Friday, September 1, 2023

DL.ART September 2023 linky challenge

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)


Welcome to the DL.ART September 2023 linky challenge

Please check out my updated rules for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday and DL.ART monthly linky challenge in the tab section

 


Happy First day of the month,


What are your plans for the fall


For my birthday I treated myself to a sizzix switch, it came with a 3 d heart folder check the depth of that embossin, I love it. The "hi" is a cover plate from scrapbook.com.

 I am so looking forward to experimenting with this machine.










What kind of fun plans do you have for September?  I want to hear it.

What is your favorite month?


Challenges entered:



On to the challenge: As always anything goes!





To be eligible for the prize

Be a Follower
May Enter  1 x per day
No Stacking (do not put 2 of your entries next to each other)
Please link to DL.ART blog post, not to the general blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
caption : with your name

leave a comment


Prize:

Paper, Twine, Crinkle ribbon (US  only)

international winners will receive a digital prize package





Challenge is open until September 30, 2023 11:55pm PST

Have a blessed day, Diana

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely card. It is the first day of Spring here in Sydney Australia. I am housebound so I spend my time drafting. My favourite times are Spring and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not heard of the sizzix switch but it looks like a fantastic too! Your card is gorgeous!!
    This September I hope to finish with my kitchen cabinet re-do (sanding painting, new hardware). Have started in spring and I'm not working very fast but need to get done before it gets too cold!
    But definitely will be visiting the apple orchard! I do love September but hard to choose a favorite month. I seem to change my mind about that a lot :) Transitional months always seem to be my favorites though!
    Thanks for the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! Don't you just love the 3-D Sizzix folders? Their newer machines are much improved as well my Big Shot Foldaway is WAY better than either of my last two Big Shots (broke them both lol).

    This month is my niece's first birthday and my brother's fortieth birthday so I will be VERY VERY busy planning for those!

    My favorite month is November! My birthday and Christmas everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 3-D embossing folders look fabulous. I might have to put some on my Christmas list. Enjoy September!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana! Super cute card! Could easily mass produce it or make a set easily. We are going to New England at the end of this month for 10 days! We're starting in Hartford, driving down to the coast and following it all the way around and up to Portland, Maine. Being a native Floridian, I have never seen the changing colors of Fall so that's the whole purpose of the trip (and whale watching!!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the texture of your card! Fun! My favorite month is December because DUH CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...