Thursday, September 14, 2023

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 332 "Anything Goes"

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART September 2023 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to

  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 332 "Anything Goes"



Happy Thursday,

Are you getting ready for the next Holiday?


Week #1







On to my project-- 





I designed this card using my DL.ART Fairy Gothic doll sticker (soon to be available in my DLART on etsy) on top of Authentique Designer paper The Boo is from CTMH (rtd) The ghoul green crinkle ribbon is available here or here



 

Check out my latest stickers:
 Monster cupcakes:

Click HERE








Check out my new zombie stickers





These are neoprene car coasters
check it out HERE




other listings


   Click here  for more info.
I am looking forward to seeing your entry in the challenge.  I just made a few more wooden tear drop earrings today hopefully they will be in my shop soon.


What do you think of the French bulldog?  it is now a new DLART on etsy listing. What is youur favorite dog? 




I am always adding new items to my DLART on etsy, here is the latest, light weight aluminum bookmarks (down below). These make great gifts. This is an original mixed media painting I created a few years ago and these are the names of two of my grand neices. I love making these, they are available to order through my DLART on etsy. Free shipping in the US with qualifying orders.

Make sure to enter the challenge and sign up for the random acts of kindness.
I hope to see your fantastic creations in the challenge









and here is another one






Are you or a family member or friend and avid reader? These would make a great gift, don't you think?


New  stickers available at DL.ART check out my new stickers to.


Also I just added a new Spring  Crinkle Ribbon bundle to my shop Kelly & Rose Bundle.




entered into these challenges:


Prize:

Paper, Twine, Crinkle ribbon (US residents only)
International winners will receive a digital prize (TBD)


Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART Linky challenge 
                                          
Follow me
Enter every day 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment




The DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge  will run through September 30, 2023 at 11:55 p.m. PST

Many blessings,
DIANA L

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. She's a beauty! Great paper choices and such a pretty ribbon. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creatively fun card, I really like the fun BOO!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful work Diana, the goth doll is so cute!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and bow-love the Gothic Fairy doll sticker.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creepy card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
    Hugs Buffy (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter this week, Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this little Goth Doll, great card! Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very striking design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...