Monday, June 13, 2011

MONDAY( PST/TUESDAY(EST)- Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #18

Hi Friends,
Another week For design team #2 at CELEBRATE THE OCCASION. This week the theme is BIRTHDAY, but it has to have a party hat.  This image is from "wrap it up" It is a shape card and Most of the paper I used is PTI except for the yellow and the card base. I used Christmas red  stickles for the brim stripes and  sakura gelly roll pen to draw the hair curls. I think it is quite a "happy" Birthday card. You have until 11:59 on June 19th, (which is fathers day) to submit your project for the challenge, Here is the link   CTO    Have fun.

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful job. I think you did a very happy birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the colors you used!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, bright and cherry. Makes me happy. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love him!!! He's my newest friend! I think I need this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!!! i love trying different shaped cards -- this is a fabulous idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the clown shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shape card. So cute!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it and the colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...