Monday, June 13, 2011

MONDAY( PST/TUESDAY(EST)- Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #18

Hi Friends,
Another week For design team #2 at CELEBRATE THE OCCASION. This week the theme is BIRTHDAY, but it has to have a party hat.  This image is from "wrap it up" It is a shape card and Most of the paper I used is PTI except for the yellow and the card base. I used Christmas red  stickles for the brim stripes and  sakura gelly roll pen to draw the hair curls. I think it is quite a "happy" Birthday card. You have until 11:59 on June 19th, (which is fathers day) to submit your project for the challenge, Here is the link   CTO    Have fun.

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful job. I think you did a very happy birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love the colors you used!

    Tisha
    http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, bright and cherry. Makes me happy. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love him!!! He's my newest friend! I think I need this cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute!!! i love trying different shaped cards -- this is a fabulous idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I love the clown shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shape card. So cute!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it and the colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cricut Air 2