Saturday, June 18, 2011

MORE----MORE- SATURDAY

This is for a challenge over at Dilsaver designs
The image is hers and the challenge was to color it, following the tutorial that she gives. Here is a link to her site (HERE)   and if you feel challenged she will e-mail you the image. For the coloring I used prisma color pencils and baby oil. Gamsol even though , odorless it is toxic, so if you do use it make sure you are in good ventilated area.
This is an A7 card
Vintage cream card stok
K&Co. patterend paper 
Versafine onyx black ink

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you decided to join us! She looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Diana! You did a fabulous job coloring her! Please stop by my blog when you get a chance...I have an award for you :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana I have an award for you on my blog please stop by and pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job with this Beautiful card!Great coloring and the image is too CUTE!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, no very cute card. You did a fab job coloring the image too. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great coloring!
    I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...