Thursday, June 30, 2011

MORE---- THURSDAY -Birthday Sundaes


I am so loving this Echo Park paper that I got yesterday. I know, I sound like a commercial. I'll try to peek your interest here. I printed most of it up so you will be seeing quite a bit of it for awhile.  I hope you enjoy this card, as much as I did making it.  This is an A7 card I'm entering it in the Birthday Sundaes challenge (click here), which is themed Stars and Stripes-- I've seen a lot of Red White and Blue lately (Don't get me wrong those are  GREAT COLORS), so I just wanted to mix it up a bit. The stripes on the top star is the only pattern not from the echo park collection.  That is off the Imagine more cartridge.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, super cute card...love the color scheme. You did such a wnderful job. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana I love your take on the challenge! I love the way that you used the banners at the top, so cute! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the color combination in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job. I love how you mixed it up with color! Good luck on the challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, Diana, I just love this! The colors and papers are so fabulous! And those banners at the top are so fun and festive! What a great card!! Love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Echo Park too! I just got the Country Drive collection last week. These are great colors, perfect for a birthday card. Thanks for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I totally understand the paper obsession you're going through. I just got a 6 by 6 pad of Echo Park's Summer Days and I have used it on almost every card I've made since it arrived. *LOL* I really love the fun banners and stripes that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is really cute! I love the color scheme and the star is just adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...