Sunday, June 19, 2011

SUNDAY-- A BLOG AWARD-Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, Thank You

I received the Irresistible Sweet blog award  from these Five awesome bloggers, I can't thank you guys enough for sharing this award with me.:

Jessica  chick-n-scrap
Lisa  lisa
Carri Carri
Gloria  girlia
Amy amyscraftingspace

I want to thank each and everyone of these talented ladies for sharing their award with me  their links are next to their names, if you have not seen their blogs before, I encourage you to check them out--- they are awesome. If you have visited their blogs before, then you know what I am talking about.



Here are the rules for this award..
1.Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.

2. To accept this award, I had to answer 7 random facts about me.

3. Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

So here are my 7 random facts about me

1. God First
2. Family 2nd
3. I havethe baby bug
4. I have met some of the nicest people--- from the world of blog
5. I have an expression-- (That is a machine not a look on my face)
6. I have an imagine--- ( that is a machine also)
7. I love paper.
I am passing this award on to:

Some are fairly new, some have been blogging for awhile, I encourage you to go visit their blogs.  
These are all wonderfully creative Designers/crafters and if you don't already visit their blogs you really should take a peak....you will not be disappointed.

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!! Thanks Bunches <3 You are Super Sweet...
    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and to everyone you are sharing it with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and thank you for sending it to me too! :) My very first blog award, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Diana. You're too kind.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...