Thursday, June 23, 2011

THURSDAY-- My Creative Time -CHALLENGE

For this project it is cricutless. Everything was punched or cut by hand. I really enjoy cutting paper by hand, it is very relaxing and meditative for me. My card stock base is Bazzill  basic white, The other paper is DCWV spring Flower shower stack. That is basically it I used dimensional s to pop up the flowers and the MS around the corner punch set- I think it is called effervescent.
I'm entering this into Emma's MCT challenge.
I hope you enjoy. Have a great day.

9 comments:

  1. Very nice Diana. I love the border punch. I will have to join that challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Diana! I didn't know cards could be made without using a Cricut!! Just kidding :) This is fabulous and I love the papers and the punches you used :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially like the border punch. My post for Fri 6/24/11 is Cricutless also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The border is beautiful!! tfs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana,
    You did an awesome job with this challenge...love your card creation. I'm over here struggling without my Cricut-lol. TFS! You've done your usual, inspired me. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice card. The fun paper is fantastsic and that boared, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is very attractive. I really like it! All the colors look so nice together.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card! I love that punch around the page punch.

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Creative Times, Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...