Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TUESDAY- Link up Love Party with K. Andrew


*Link Up Party runs from Tuesday 6/21 to Tuesday 6/28. Winners announced 6/29
Here is how it works

AND HERE ARE THE RULES!!

*Grab  K. Andrews blinkie, I don't have one. and post on your blog's sidebar

*Be a follower of her  blog, mine to if you like-- I have a Michael's  $15.00 gift once I reach 400 followers, that is for followers only.


*Create a new blog post that is titled Link Up Love Party with K Andrew.
In your post, you must mention that the link up love party is a way to get to know each other and find new blog inspiration, mention my blog, with a link back to my blog .

*Post your favorite project that you've done in your blog post WITH ONE thing you are grateful for!

*Copy and paste the link up code into your blog post so the Inlinkz will show up on your blog

*Spread the word so everyone can join in!

*You must visit, follow, and comment on the 5 people before you AND the 5 people after you in the Inlinkz. It would be fantastic if you would visit as many as you can--maybe everyone?

If you are one of the first 5 then you will need to blog the ones before you and a few more after--as long as it's a minimum of 10 near you in the link up tool/gadget)

If you do not do the above your link will be deleted, because it's just not fair to those who work so hard linking up and showing love to the ones on the list. I have two moderators who will be checking this out to keep it awesome and fun!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



My favorite project right now is Operation Write Home, which I just did yesterday OWH (here is the link). I spent a lot of time on it , but I am grateful to our troops for their sacrifice, and the time I spent is nothing in comparison to what they are giving up. The project above is one of the 7 cards I did for the challenge over at Kassidy's Inking it up crazy.


25 comments:

  1. Wow, super fantastic card Diana. I feel the same way about the cards I finished yesterday. It's an inner peace you feel when you know you are doing something for the greater good!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome project, Diana! The papers are so beautiful! So happy to be following you in K Andrew's Link Up Love Party! Happy Summer :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project!! I am already a follower on your blog!!
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Dianna! Already a follower! Just stopping by from LULP! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the great projects that you do.
    Stop over- I have an award for you at
    Bugbites411.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. Your card is beautiful, I love the colors you incorporated into your project.
    Becka
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana! Just stopping by to say Hi from LULP! Love the card, and I already am a follower :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana I left you an award on my blog.. when you have time you can pick it up...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana,
    I was popping in to share some love from the LULP w/ K Andrew. I am already a follower. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautimous card Diana! I came from Krystal's Link Party. I'm a new follower of your blog. Great job and thanks for sharing.

    Donya/http://okscrappinmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a new follower from K.Andrew's LLUP. Hope you visit me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Diana! I am here from the Ms K's LULP. I love your card and I thank you for doing this as a former Marine wife.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels
    http://beautifulcrazyscrappylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! I love the colors you used!I am a follower :D Have a wonderful day!!

    http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana, your cards are BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors that you used on each of them (I think the 'grateful' one might be my favorite -- it's SO pretty!!)...

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent and your blog in the Link Up Love Party with K Andrew!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cards you made for OWH, I too participate in that! I love it because my husband is in Army and he always tells me how much he appreciates and loves the cards he receives from me and the joy and relief his fellow soldiers get when receiving a card that is blank that they can send home to their loved ones. It's really hard to get time to go to NSA to even get toiletries. Thank you for sharing, I am now a new follower, thank you for sharing your blog via Link Up Love Party with K. Andrew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Diana! I'm here for the LULP.... Your card is absolutely beautiful and it's so elegant! I'm already a follower (and a happy one at that)! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that card! wowo... Freedom isn't free set from K. andrews would be perfect for your OWH !!

    THanks for joining us at LULP with Getting Cricky.

    Kathy
    GCDTM
    www.scrappingfelkatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I love the papers you used. I am a new follower, stopping by from the LULP. I would love it if you stop by my blog as well.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Diana, the papers are just beautiful. I am here with the LULP to give you some love girl! I am already one of your followers. Thank you for all the cards you do for our soldiers. I know the love them. And thank you for the sweet comments you leave at my blog, I so appreciate you stopping by. Hugs, Pam at craftycards4u2

    ReplyDelete
  20. Diana, What a great thing you are doing for our troops! I have a nephew that is serving and I know it means a lot to them:)
    I'm peeking in from LULP:)
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Diana
    Thank You for dropping by my blog earlier. I also dropped in from the LULP. Also becoming your new follower to help you reach not just 400 may you quickly get to 500!!
    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is so pretty and I am sure someone will really appreciate it! I recently found OWH and I love making cards for this cause. Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a new follower. Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful, love the colors!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings,
    Bunny
    http://bunnyrunswithscissors.blogspot.com
    www.ajillianvancedesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stopping by from the LULP! having a ton of fun. trying to become a follower but it's not there! oh well, I'll try again later from the home page. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...