Friday, November 25, 2011

FRIDAY-- BLACK FRIDAY- again

Another Christmas card
I like how this came out, except I think the type is too large for the card.
This is all PTI paper the green and the red are from leaf print and deeper green is ripe avocado. 
I made the wreath punching out branch leaves and then gluing them onto a scrap snowflake just to have a round shape. The pearl was ivory, but I wanted it to stand out so I colored it with a Copic marker  carmine R37.
I like the colors and I think it is cheerful.
Now I think I need more Christmas stamps that say Merry Christmas-- Oh well I better get on line and do some shopping.
Have a great weekend everyone,

23 comments:

  1. Diana this a beautiful card!!

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the sentiment just the way it is!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I used the same branch punch on my card! Pretty good tool for Christmas cards, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Diana, I like the lettering. Looks very nice!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you punched out the branch and made your own wreath. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card! love the wreath and the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely and that font is NOT too big. I think it is just right.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Very creative way to make your wreath. The pearl is the perfect embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling wreath. Did you make this for the PTI hop? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absolutely love your wreath. great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that wreath you made ,such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Great job on the wreath!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful card! I absolutely love the wreath!! I can't keep up with you my friend...so many fabulous cards...I don't know how you come up with them so fast :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a darling card! Love the wreath, how clever of you to construct it in that fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful wreath! Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty!!! I love the dimension to the wreath...you are getting a great start to your Holiday Cards :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...