Friday, November 11, 2011

FRIDAY- ---EVENING- A poppy for the vets

Yesterday was quite a day I hit the health club and did the Pilates class then did my hour work out in the gym.
I had a meeting last night, by the time I got home I was to tired to even look at the computer screen, but I did make a few visits. A friend of mine did Zumba, Pilates and then cycling they are all 1 hour classes.  I would really be sore today if I did all that


In keeping with the Veterans day theme I made this poppy tag.

It is for a few challenges.
CAS
The Playdate Cafe: color challenge
Simon says stamps challenge

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the touch of color against the black and white! And the shape is awesome!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is so super beautiful!! Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strong and dynamic piece with such a beautiful image and the colour just pops.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific poppy tag... a great shout out for all the veterans;)
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful poppy tag.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply gorgeous...that flower is just amazing! It looks fab against the neutral background...way to go! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW--that flower is gorgeous! LOVE the beautiful shaped card! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...