Monday, November 21, 2011

MONDAY----MORNING-- November 21- Christmas is around the corner.


Hi Friends,
Christmas is around the corner. I just love making Christmas cards. I am working on the ATC's  it is really fun, because I can make 2-3 with the scraps from my cards. I'm going through my old rubber stamps and just loving the way they stamp so crisp. I have been using the acrylic and polymer so much that  I forgot what a crisp look you can get with the rubber. Here is my Christmas card for today.
Paper play time  : any stamped image and a sentiment
PTI cardstock
Vintage cream, Ripe avocado and a pattern from the leaf print pad
Stamps Inkadinkadoo and Penny Black
Ms Brown Twine.The brad is from Teresa Collins collection
Ink Tim Holtz and Versa mark
I hope you enjoy my card, Have a blessed day

12 comments:

  1. very nice. Love the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty- I love the stamps on the tags :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, you made your background perfectly .Its alway so nice to see The Holy Family on a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I agree with Marybeth, the Holy Family looks wonderful. And I like the sweet ploka dot background!! Pretty card Diana, have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card Diana. Great button. Love the sentiment too.


    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, what beautiful stamps you used and the card is just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dark over light stamping! That little square stamp of the holy family is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to start off the Make it Monday gallery! Your card is really unique. I love tags used as focal images on cards and this one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Diana. Love the background and colors you used for the MIM technique this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this layout. Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis
    pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...