Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Morning- working with MY PINK STAMPER stamp set today and another Chritmas card


Hi Everyone,
Hope your day is going well so far.


I used Debbie Mumm for the patterned paper the card stock isPTI fine linen and the ribbon is offray organza. The sentiment is MY PINK STAMPER  "Winter Treats and Sayings". The brad is recollections from Michael's. The Debbi Mumm paper is a couple of years old and I think I have used almost every  patterned sheet in the pack. That's it for now, you may see me later.
Have a great day.

15 comments:

  1. Super cute, Diana. Thanks for sharing.

    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful paper Diana.. hoping you have a wonderful day also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the paper you used. The ribbon pleating with the sign on top looks like a flag pole. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Diana, I love this pattern paper. It is so pretty!! I love the gathered ribbon and cute little brad-very nice Christmas card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty paper! Love the sentiment!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that beautiful paper and your gorgeous card! The gathered ribbon and cute sentiment is perfect!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! I love the sentiment and the ribbon. Thanks for joining us over at FCCB. Hugs Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card, it is so cute!!!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana love that background paper so hope you join my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this card , such a great idea to use the patterned paper with that scene. Love the pleated ribbon, looks kinda like a lamp post with a sign.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card. Love the pattern paper. You did a super job with the pleating. Great brad too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card, your pleating is done so well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What adorable paper! Love the card. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...