Saturday, November 12, 2011

SATURDAY MORNING -- Christmas card

Hi Everyone,

I sure hope you don't get sick of seeing Christmas cards because like I said I have a lot to make.  The ones I make that will come easy I may just mass produce.
I was going through all my old stamps and the image of the bird and the branch is from Autumn leaves.
I think this was a spring edition , but I made it look wintery with the colors I chose. I used the MPS "Winter treats and sayings stamp for the sentiment and of course stickles on there for the bling
This is an A2 card
I am entering this in Stamping sisters in Christ challenge(CLICK HERE)

10 comments:

  1. Diana, I just love Christmas red against Kraft cardstock. Beautiful ribbon! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stunning and CAS! love it, diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card but I love anything with red and kraft! my favortie Christmas combo. A stunning CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Diana! I love the bird and branch image and the beautiful ribbon! I need to learn to leave more open space in my designs...I seem to fill every available space. This CAS design is stunning! I hope you are having a great weekend my sweet friend!

    Hugs, Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Great clean and simple design!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how crisp the card is with the colors you chose. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great design and inventive to change up the colors to a Christmas card!! Very pretty CAS creation!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great CAS Christmas card Diana - love the colours and the sentiment - it is perfect with your image! Thanks for joining us this week at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ, we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is really a pretty Christmas card Diana! I love the colors your worked with-very nice:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card using the CAS style! Looks great :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...