Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday ---Evening

This is a recipe booklet from Kate's kitchen imagine cartridge.
I really like how this came out, it was so easy and you can print multiple pages to fit inside.  I'm not sure if I want to glue down the recipes or print them out on each page . It is really a fun project..
I have had this cartridge for a couple of months and I have hardly used it.  I am looking forward to trying out some of the images.
This will be a great time of year for it.
.
.
.
I am entering this in the
FCC: Click Here
Paper Cutz:   Click Here

10 comments:

  1. Cute booklet Diana and great to give for Christmas with some of your favorite recipes:) TFS and I hope you enjoyed your weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana,

    This is so cute, I love those little pictures!
    Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Thanks for playing with PCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you share how you did it as far as sizes etc. I love the vintage feel of this!
    Deb C
    dsc105@live.com
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little recipe book! It's great that you can print off multiple pages too, as you can just keep adding to it! Great job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper
    smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super project! Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz this week for our Recipe challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so awesome, Diana! I have a bunch of my grandmother's recipes that I need to put into a book. I may have to get the Imagine just for this cart ;) Thanks for sharing this great idea :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure it will be great however you put your recipes in it. Great project, thanks for joining us for Challenge me Monday at FCCB. - Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great recipe booklet!! Love all of the characters across the bottom! Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the vintage look to these, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...