Sunday, November 6, 2011

SUNDAY - Hello- butterflies and snowflakes

 Here is one more of those stamped backgrounds -- What do you think?


I made this back ground paper from the butterfly stamp set that I got in the mail the other day. I used Jenni Bowlin inks lemon drop, malted milk and soap powder. I then when back in with the snowflakes from the Thersa Collins Christmas home set and using brown sugar and spice tin, stamped in a few of each to get this beautiful background paper. All the card stock used is paper trey ink, basic white and harvest gold. The grosgrain ribbon is powder blue form Offray.

I hope you like this card, I think it has a very country French feel to it.

11 comments:

  1. Loving how you made the background paper. I just thought about making some too since I never have. Want to use some of those stamps that are still in the package that I just had to have. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stamped card!! I really like the yellow/brown/blue combo :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. diana, i love the colors too. the stamping is fabulous and it does make an awesome background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love how you made the background paper! Those stamps look fabulous!! The colors you used are just perfect together! Absolutely beautiful card, Diana!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the colors and super butterflies!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This background came out really nice! Great job, and I love the color combination! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all things Butterfly including this stamped card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...