Sunday, November 13, 2011

SUNDAY-- NOVEMBER 13 -------------Another Christmas card

Because it is our Anniversary today I thought  I would make a LOVE Christmas card.

I always think red black and white are very romantic.
I Embossed the white with Swiss dots and.
The stamp sentiment is MY PINK STAMPER, from "Winter Treats and Sayings" set
I used red and white twine. The red card stock is AC, the black is PTI, The love and the flowers are from opposites attract and mothers day boquet.
I am entering this in Frosted Designs CLICK HERE
crafty sprouts Click here
scrapaholic Click here
2 sisters Click here
little scrap pieces Click here

14 comments:

  1. Diana Happy Anniversary! Your card is beautiful love the red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful card! Love the colors and the stitching around the flowers!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Great card! Love the stitching!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary Diana! Your card is beautiful-love the stitching!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red black and white is such an awesome combination Diana

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, Diana! LOVE the 'love' card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love how you cut the images out of the red and let the emossing show through!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, Happy Anniversary my sweet friend!! I hope you had a wonderful day! I love this beautiful card!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the reverse applique technique you used there! Very pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the design! Thanks so much for playing along at Frosted Designs!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the simplicity of your card. Sometimes simple is more elegant and you definitely showed it here! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Love the embossing!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card- I love that the embossing is inside the cut outs :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...