Thursday, November 24, 2011

THURSDAY MORNING- AND SOME CHALLENGES


The countdown is on now, we are 4 weeks and three days away from Christmas.  I have been busily working on my Christmas cards and I came up with this one. I used three different embossing folders for the texture and then folded the paper to form the trees.  The paper is a bit thick, so I know there will be extra postage for this one. It also ripped a bit while folding I'll have to remember that next time

The challenges that I am entering this in are:
The Play Date Cafe: Maroon, Copper and Tumeric
Cards for men: Folds



This is a 5x7 size card
I used DCWV (glimmer stack)& PTI (vintage cream) card stock
Rubber stampede stamp for the sentiment
Encore Ink
Sizzix wreath Die

6 comments:

  1. I love the folds on those trees!! Awesome job!
    thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your image and your fabulous papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your folded trees - fab card,
    Sandy

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card embossing on the trees- it adds so much dimension! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your folded trees are so pretty and unique! I can't believe Christmas is getting this close. I am NOT ready! LOL

    Thank you SO much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those folded trees are so fun and original! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...