Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday- Celebrate the Occasion CHALLENGE #40 celebrating Thanksgiving

This is Challenge # 40 over here at Celebrate the Occasion.
The challenge is to create a Thanksgiving card and you must use a button. I hope you will visit all the CTO design team members for inspiration on this challenge and then begin a design of your own, then link it up before Sunday November 27th  by 11:59 p.m.

I went for the simple design here.  I fussy cut this wreath and cut about a third of it off glued it to the paper and then stamped Happy Thanksgiving, I rounded the corners and that is the end of the story.
EASY . Oh yes I added a button with twine. I took along time cutting out the wreath. I think it came out very pretty the paper is from DCWV.  My stamp is and old one that I have had for years a good old fashioned rubber stamp by stampendous. I used versamark onyx black ink.
I hope you all have a very stress free and Blessed Thanksgiving.
Big Hugs, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Fantastic card and definately worth the extra time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana love the cas design of this. You button and saying are perfectly placed off setting each other have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card!love the CAS look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is stunning! I love the little addition you place on the top of the wreath. Well done!

    http://hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Diana! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! I love that the wreath is coming off the card- it looks awesome! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and beautiful! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a fabulous card! I just LOVE how the wreath goes off the card! It is SO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Diana. I just love this wreath

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana this card is so cute! I love the way you cut the wreath, very cute!!!
    Laurie DTM
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, I almost missed this! Your wreath is absolutely beautiful! Love it Diana!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...