Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TUESDAY EVENING - AGAIN ANOTHER CHALLENGE

I tried to keep this monochromatic. I only used three patterned papers here  and they are all in shades of brown, but it looks too busy to me,  I think it has to do with everything being all swirly.  If I would have cut the lettering any smaller it would have been much too difficult to work with. Although I am pretty pleased with the way the cuts came out. I will call it finished. The patterned paper is from the vintage imagine cartridge and the card stock is PTI.
I'm entering this into :
Die Cuttin' Divas: Native American Thanksgiving
Creative Card Crew:Monochromatic

9 comments:

  1. I think your card is really cute and very festive. Good Job Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Nice mono color!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! What a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Diana,
    This is just a fabulous card. LOVE IT! I have post both giveaway on my sidebar. Thank you for the chance.
    Big Hugs,
    Rez
    Karezma Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you use the cricut for this one? the intricate cuts came out perfect. if my machine tried that it would be all torn up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty Mono card Diana....
    love that indian....
    Have a great gobble, gobble day to you and your family....
    hugs my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure do like this cut. I tried using it and couldn't get it to look right. I sure do like yours! Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Diana, love the sentiment... Have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your family!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...