Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Evening-Tea Time card


I do not use stamps as often as I should, I am trying to use them more, so for this card I used "NO CRICUT"-- bite my tongue....
This A2 card is PTI Fine Linen, with vintage cream stripe embossed with a Sizzix texture plate. I won the Prima flower ( it is a real one) over at FLOWERDISCO-- Thanks Agnes.  The brad in the middle is from Teresa Collins collection
The tea cup, tea bag and tea time  are from
TPC studio stamp--coffee cafe
I colored them in with copic markers
I used colorbox chalk ink to distress the edge of the printed portion.
I hope you enjoy the card I am entering it into these challenges:
Alphabet Challenge

9 comments:

  1. Super sweet!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, the stamp is wonderful and like how you added the flower on the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana
    Very pretty card! Good Job!
    Thanks for joining T for Tea Time at Alphabet Challenge Blog this week.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the way you coloured the images, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! Great job and guess what???
    You won my blog candy from Amy and Rhonda's b-day hop!! please email me your address at Mrsroddy4@aol.com, thanks and Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your no cricut card (gasp!) It's really pretty Diana! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's so pretty! Love the pink tea cup!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Diana! Actually, having a cup of tea right now!
    Have a good evening:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...