Tuesday, November 29, 2011

TUESDAY MORNING- MORE ATC'S JUST A LITTLE SHARING


                   Remember these are 2 1/2 x 3 1/2


 

Hi Everyone,
This is a quick post, I have to hop in the shower, get the lunch made for the Christmas tea decorators and take it over to them.  Actually I am going to help decorate for a little while.  We are having our road re- slurry sealed, because of all the damage that happened to it earlier in the year.  This means I have to walk down to the bottom of the hill, to load up the car. 
I thought I would just share with you some more ATC's. I have super ATC's that other artists have entered into the exhibit, but out of respect for them I will not post them until the show is up and I have their permission and of course They will be credited.

I will be back later to enter some challenges and visit.

 I am curious to know what inspires you the most to create, cards, scrap booking, decorations, etc.?

6 comments:

  1. I love all your ATC's!!
    Beautiful job :)
    Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very artsy! I love the polka dot feather!! I am most inspired by cards... Have fun with the decorations:)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the ATCs. I have made some ATCs. Especially like the feather.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card...love the vintage look of it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...