Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday afternoon again. BBTB2 Challenge

I do not have the Heritage cartridge, which was the challenge for BBTB2.  I used storybook instead for that awesome flourish in the corner which has a Teresa Collins brad in it from Christmas home set. I  printed on AC card stock, with Heirloom (IC) cartridge. The trees are stamped from S&P company and inked with Jenni Bowlin stick candy  on Bazzill basic white card stock, and then I fussy cut them out. I used 3M foam tape to give them dimension. The button is from the little red cottage and the twine is from my stash. I used spots and dots embossing folder on the Kraft paper and a Marvy Uchida punch for the tag.

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty holiday card! Love the stamped trees and pretty papers :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great corner flourish. Pretty card. Love the stamped trees. Thanks for playing along with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Great details! Loving your fancy corner!

    Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is an awesome flourish! Your paper choices are fab. and I love the stamped trees.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamped trees and paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Diana. Love the flourish and the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool and artsy christmas card! Love your corner fourish and the tag is such a neat touch. thanks for playing along with BBTB2 this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!! I really like how you accented the corner with a brad. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!! I love the corner flourish and the trees are so fabulous! So awesome!! :D

    Lisa
    indymermaid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, I love those trees! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely gorgeous! Those stamped trees are wonderful. Thanks so much for koining usat BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...