Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WEDNESDAY-Afternoon- A Childs card- for a boy- My Creative Time


I met with my Knit wit friends today, it was sad not seeing Lois there (she passed away about a month ago). We are in the process of doing our annual knit wit Christmas sale, last weekend and this next one coming up.  So far, we have exceeded our sales from the previous year and we still have another weekend to go. The money we make from these sales go to help people in our community who are having a rough time making ends meet. We have also contributed to relief efforts in Haiti,Katrina and an orphanage in Soweto. I worked on the ATC's while I was there, I only got two done because everyone kept asking me questions about them.

We have the plumber here now because the master bedroom faucet was leaking, and we could not seem to get it to stop.
Tomorrow I will be thankful for being able to afford the plumber, on second thought, I think I will be thankful right now. There will always be something else to be thankful for tomorrow.



I did get to make a card today.
I used snow angel for this card and I am entering it into My Creative Time over at Emma's (CLICK HERE). The challenge is a card for a child. No shortage of children in our family, so this will be for one of the younger nieces or nephews. This wil be for a boy even though I used pink and a little stickles I think that is OK for little boys. I don't know if the 11 year old will like this although he did dress up as Miss America for Halloween. Blonde wig and all. He was pretty gorgeous. He sent me a picture via phone. Although when I was in MI. he put on part of the costume for me.

I hope you all are having a great day.

8 comments:

  1. Awww, very precious card! I love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card-love the soft colors!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the sweet images!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana,
    Your card is adorable!
    Such a nice thing you do with your Knit wit friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty little winter card! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a precious card..nice job! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is just darling! thanks for joining us at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday!
    liz :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...