Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday afternoon for the third time and another challenge.

Hi Again,

I have so much paper and stuff out right now I can just pull one thing from any grouping and make a card in a five minute-- The mess is driving me nuts, but it is so easy to create when it is all out. Our Anniversary is Sunday so I will be taking the day off, but in the mean time I started to make My sweetheart a card and then found a challenge that fits it ( BETTER STILL)  Don't most guys like cars?  That is the theme of my card.
Personally, I love cars I grew up in Michigan and cars were just a part of my life. Speaking of cars that just arrived from Netflix today. I just love that cartoon. Ok Ok I'm starting to ramble.
In the middle of winter, years ago, I replaced the fuel pump on my mustang, boy was my dad ever proud of me. I did a lot of repairs on that car. I did all my own tune-ups to. Cars have changed quite a bit since then, everything is computerized on the newer cars. These days I usually have paint or alcohol inks on my hands.
This is the inside of my card:
This is an A2  tri-fold card, I used stickles on the brown to give it a look of a plate, like a trophy. The paper is fine linen PTI and chocolate from the paper company

BBTB2:boy/masculine

6 comments:

  1. Love the old fashioned cars, really great masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card! love those colors!!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most guys DO like cars- and this one is a great guy card! Love the fold :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Great card! Wow! Made your own car repairs... girl I am IMPRESSED!

    Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guy card. Love the fold. Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine card!! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...