Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday-Afternoon

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are having a great day. I have been busy working on the ATC's, and my art room looks like a bomb went off in it.  I need a wife--hahahaha. (that sounded chauvinistic)
I did however get this card made, unfortunately I could not get it to work for too many challenges or it would look too busy. So I am settling for The CC sketch challenge and maybe one other, if I can find it  again.

It is an A2 card, I used the Cricut cuts from Storybook, I used the heart shift, then the heart shorty/ holes and my third cut was branch.3 Accent black out.
I used PTI vintage cream and chocolate from the Paper company, the ribbon is from 3 girl jam.(Click Here)
The stamp set is from PTI. The printed paper is from Heirloom

5 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! Love it!

    Stop by my blog, I am the Guest Designer on 3 Girl Jam today and I am giving away a prize!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the stamp set, too cute and the ribbon is just perfect. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card- love the stamp set!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...