Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WEDNESDAY -EVENING- An old foam stamp from my stash

Hi again hope you are all having a great evening.  I have a container with just Christmas stamps and other crafty things just for Christmas I almost gave this stamp away but the sentiment works the snowflakes seem to fade out a bit. I will probably paint those in or copic them.  Another Christmas card finished and ready to send. I don't normally use black card stock for a Christmas card, but I have a bunch of A2 card stock cut up and ready to go. PTI it is my favorite. I will be ordering more soon.
Thanks for visiting and thanks for your comments.






Big Hugs, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I was just pulling out some black cs last night thinking about using it on a Christmas card. You have inspired me...thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Diana, I love the music paper on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I used black for a Christmas love note,money holder the other day. Your card looks great and so does the pleating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you used here, and the way the snowflakes stamped out just adds to the vintage appeal, in my opinion. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty- I like the music paper!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this card came out,I really like it! I hear you when you say you maybe not sure about the faded snowflakes, you could put some matching glitter over them, my friend Vicki is always getting me to add a bit of glitter. I love this twine, I haven't got any in my stash yet(next craft show) and I really love the music paper and how you cut the edge,looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Great paper!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mixture of papers you used, Diana! This is gorgeous!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. They just keep getting better and better! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card design. Love how you used the music notes.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...