Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WEDNESDAY -EVENING- --------------WINNER-------------- for THANKFUL THURSDAY

Good Evening Everyone,

I have a winner for Thankful Thursday. I'm really having a hard time getting back in the swing of things since I got home. I just opened all my mail yesterday, I'll tell you more about that tomorrow.  I'm happy to be home, even though I have a lot of catching up to do -- You know the song John Lennon sang "Life is what happens while you are doing other things" so true.
I will have to make more of these, Because once I give them away I don't have any.

Here is the winner -

Congratulations Sandy, Please e-mail me your snail mail and I will get this in the mail to you tomorrow.

Big Hugs Diana-- Tomorrow is another Thankful Thursday. Check back.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, you will have to make more, lol, they are gorjuss!!
    Take it easy, look after yourself!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes make more they are marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cindy on winning a delicious and delightful package! Diana, they are simply marvelous. You must revamp your own personal stash!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...