Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday Evening------ WINNER OF the Thankful Thursday Surprise Christmas ornament from Bronners

So here I am again posting. I just remembered that I had not don the random drawing for the Christmas ornament. 
 I opened the ornament to look at it . It so pretty and I did not buy one for me. I feel so blessed to be a able to give this to the winner and I know you and your family will be very blessed to.
and the winner is 
#16 
Veronica over at Mommy's crafty Creations

Congratulations  Veronica  !!!!!!!!

Please E-mail me your snail mail  address, so I can get this in the mail to you.

Big hugs, Diana
for those of you who did not win there is another Thankful Thursday tomorrow and you will not want to miss this one.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to my bestie Veronica.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thank you Diana. I will send you and email soon.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...