Monday, January 16, 2012

JANUARY 16, 2012-***** MONDAY, double masking***** NEED A COUCH DAY?

Good morning Friends,

Last week was quite a week. So I thought this card I made today, should go to ME.
This was fun, even though it is chaotic the underlining tone is clean and simple.




I used all PTI paper stock, die cuts and stamps. The inks are all Jenni Bowlin.
PTI : Ripe avocado, vintage cream, leaf prints and winter flourishes and swirls.  The die and stamp set are from "on my couch" and on "my couch additions."
Inks : chicken feed, soap powder lemon drop, stick candy brown sugar and chewing gum- Don't you just love those names for the inks?

Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. great looking CAS card, diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Those are great names for inks! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Yes, I took a couch day today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun card.This would be a good one for me as im a couch potato.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, this was a difficult one for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card- I think I need a couch day too!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sentiment on this! I could definitely use a couch day! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO FUN! I need a couch day too.
    Have a great night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome! I'd LOVE a couch day! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm trying this again, hope it posts, love the card, the couch stamp is so cute and the sentiment is perfect.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card and concerpt, I could use a couch day too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...