Wednesday, January 18, 2012

JANUARY 18, 2012-***** WEDNESDAY***** ps..... I love you

Hi Friends,
                  DIANA L. here from DL.ART.  This is my second post since being on the design team for Shop Pumpkin Spice and I have to say if you have not shopped here yet you do not know what you are missing.
The prices are great. Check it out for yourself.
 All the materials I am using in this project can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice.  With Valentines day coming up I thought it would be a good time to inspire you to make some valentines day cards.


This is a 5x7 (A7)card
I am using Bazzill for the card stock. The patterned papers are all from Echo Parks new line Yours Truly.
I used 5 pattered papers on this card and two solids. The ps- I love you and the heart come from the sticker sheet in the same line.
The ps.... I love you is also a Beatles song, which reminds me of my true love. I love everything about this. It makes me happy. I also, wanted to make the card more on the masculine side. I think the darker colors and the hounds tooth pattern pulled that off. I wanted some bling, so I added black magic stickles.

Please leave some love over @ Shop Pumpkin Spice blog  by commenting. I really appreciate it.

I followed a sketch to make the  card design.



Also remember there is a great card kit at an incredible price just waiting for you.
I love your reading your comments Have a blessed Day,  Diana

17 comments:

  1. this is fabulous Diana!! Love that paper!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous Diana!! Love that paper!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dp papers Diana....
    Very pretty card indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty-GREAT papers!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...love the gingham!!!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, Love the card. All the patterns look amazing together.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Especially like the ps... I love you which reminds me of a Dymo (not sure if this is correct name for it) label.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card and sentiment! Love the papers :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love all the design elements and the gorgeous paper :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful, love the design and the paper choices! Thank you so much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's perfect Diana!! I've made a few Valentine's cards already but I still need to make one for my hubby...and the "p.s. I love you" is a perfect sentiment for us. We loved the movie P.S. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful color combination this is Diana. Sorry I have not been around lately-- was missing from the virtual world completely !
    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I love this one I am so behind on my comments was having blogger problems downloaded firefox for my browser and that solved the problems!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card!!! Love the multiple pattern papers, I always have a hard time with that, but you nailed it!! :)

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you really rocked it with this card. Love those patterns and colors together. Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...