Sunday, January 22, 2012

JANUARY 22, 2012 *** SUNDAY*** Feeling Blue or Shades of blue?



Happy Sunday Friends,
I wasn't quite sure what to call this card, but I decided to make it more artsy than CAS - So I'll just call it a birthday card.
 I hope you are all having a great day.

This is an A2 size card
PTI  card stock
DCWV:ADU
Sentiment My Pink Stamper "Boy crazy"
Ink: Jenni Bowlin, Denim
feathers: New feathers
shells: New bag of shells I just bought
Ribbon: little scrap pieces
Twine: blue &  white
Glue arts adhesive and ATG
Enetering into:
Little scrap pieces:
My Sheri Crafts
Birthday Sundaes


I love to read all your comments, Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. You know I just had to stop by and comment on this post. What an attention getter. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria you know I thought of you when I made this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Diana!! Love the feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, the feathers, ribbon, shells and the tag, just so pretty.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very artsy card- I love the ribbon & feathers- so pretty!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool feather! Great work! Love the rounded edges.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Especially like the feathers & sea shells.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative Diana... I love how you brought it all together...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana I would call it glorious! Those feathers are just amazing...one more supply I HAVE TO put on my list of thinks to get!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful card love the feathers. very creative. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Diana! Awesome shells and feathers! Great design! This is one of my favorites!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very striking! I like the shells!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana,
    All the details on this card make this card stunning! Love the feathers especially! Thank you for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really Nice, Thanks for playing w/ us @ My Sheri Crafts!

    Letillia
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...