Thursday, July 12, 2012

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday linky party ending July 14
CLICK HERE: for the DL.ART  Thankful Thursday challenge ending July 21
CLICK HERE: for the Creative Cutter room challenge ending July 25


Good Morning Friends,

Welcome to another DL.ART Thankful Thursday.

You have heard the term CHRISTMAS IN  JULY?  That always cracks me up because you would think the half way point would be June. That is the theme for this challenge.

I love Christmas, when I say that, what I really love about Christmas, is that most people are truly on their best behavior.  It has got to be the Christmas spirit, there is joy in the air. I am hoping you feel the Christmas spirit on my post today and will enter this super fun Super easy challenge. Just Christmas
what ever you like card, tag, present, project banner--- anything just as long as it has the Christmas theme

CHALLENGE: CHRISTMAS
open until 11:59 July 28, 2012


I thought this would be a good time for me to get going on my Christmas cards and if I can inspire you to get some done ahead of time also, that will make me very happy.



This is an A7 card
Basic  Kraft card stock
Christmas countdown embossing folder,
 Hero arts background stamp
 diamond stickles
 versamark: onyx black ink
Prismacolor: magenta



PRIZE:  imaginesce card kit makes 20 thank you cards


entering in:
Pink elephant:Christmas in July


Merry Christmas (in July) and have a Blessed day, Diana


link up your Christmas project with Mr. Linky.......until 11:59 July 28, 2012


34 comments:

  1. Pretty card Diana!! Love the CAS look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration to get started on those Christmas cards. Great card, love this embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card reminds me of the old tin ceilings. I love it.

    Thank you for the comments on my blog and for following me. I'm now following you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I hope to have time to enter this weeks challenge. You always inspire me.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Christmas card, Diana. Beautiful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stamp to pair with the embossing ! Love the highlighted "25".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossing!! What a beautiful Christmas card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Beautiful Christmas Card!I will be back to link up my project!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card.Love the embossing and stamped number.thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas card Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect challenge for this time of year! Love the embossing folder.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great embossing folder on this! I Need to bust out my Christmas supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great way to do a holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Diana! I like the way you used that embossing folder. I'm new to your blog and saw your reference to PT and pain, so went back to see what happened to you. Wow! No wonder you're hurting! My prayers are with you as you continue your PT and the healing process. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this is so cute. I love the stars and I have this embossing fold. Love it! I now have an ideal Thanks Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, I love the red popping off! I need some crafty inspiration, I think I'm going to try and make a Christmas card for your challenge!!! ;) (Love the new blog look, too, I'm a bit behind on my visiting of blogs!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the fabulous challenge--LOVE your use of the dry embossing folder mixed with some ink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card it is so Pretty.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet & simple! Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a perfect card Diana!!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card!! Love how you have highlighted the '25'! I think I have that embossing folder!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card Diana! Thank for stopping by my blog and leaving me your sweet comment and for the heads up on your challenge. i just linked my project.

    Thanks again!

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card! LOVE the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. so pretty diana. thanks for the fun challenge, christmas cards tags etc are one of my faves to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pretty card! Love the embossing folder! Thanks for the fun challenge!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  27. love Christmas in July,
    just need to think cool....
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love all the Christmas cards. Thanks for a fun challenge.

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for a fun challenge, love all the Christmas cards!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Diana, love this card and how you highlighted the 25. I have to have this Embossing folder. Another creative card. I am going to get a card together for this challenge, since I love Christmas.
    BTW-I feel terrible because I keep meaning to ask you how you are doing...so how are you? I get so wrapped up looking at your work and forget to ask.

    Take care!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Diana, Lovely card, love the vintage feel. Thanks for the challenge : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...