Wednesday, July 4, 2012

HAPPY 4TH of JULY-Celebrating the Red, White and Blue

Hi Friends,
 This is a sneak peak of the card which is at the very bottom of the post

I hope you all have some fun fourth of July plans. My neighbor a few doors over became a citizen a few weeks ago. She is so excited and this will be  her first 4th of July as a U.S.  citizen.

A couple of weeks ago I made  this set of cards from My Pink Stampers "Yankee Doodle kit" that is exclusively sold at Shop Pumpkin Spice. For our June blog hop. Today is my design day over at Pumpkin Spice Blog, so I wanted to round out the whole project and finish it up with a bang.


 The cards are 4x4, they fit nicely in an A2 envelope. I will be giving these to her tomorrow as a special gift, but while I was playing around with the kit, I decided to make my own July 4th tissue paper.
 

This came out so neat and it was so fun to do . I stamped the edges of the tissue paper with  the fireworks and the flag alternating the design and the color . Before you do this, make sure you have something underneath the tissue to absorb the pro-markers and the stamp ink, in case they bleed through your tissue







Then to round it off, I made a sophisticated card using supplies from the SPS May kit "Indie Chic" and the March kit "Boy Crazy"
I hope you like these projects, enjoyed coming by for a visit and are inspired to make something artsy and crafty.

Here are some of the products I used:All from Shop Pumpkin Spice

MPS Yankee doodle kit


 SPS May Kit 

The paper on the card are from the following
"Indie Chic" Nutmeg
The red is Echo Park  winter park
the blue is Bazzill from the Yankee doodle kit

 I used the brad from the March kit.

If you have any questions please ask.For any of the products please go over to shop Pumpkin Spice.
High Quality great prices.

Have a Blessed day and a great safe 4th of July,  Diana




10 comments:

  1. What a lucky neighbor she is to have you as a friend. All the projects are great as always. Happy 4th of July to you and your family, have a super fun day with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that tissue paper you made. Your neighbor is lucky to have you as a friend. Was that a die cut you used for that (red, white, blue) card?

    Happy Independence Day,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky she is. Great projects.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July!!!! Beautiful projects Diana!! TFS and have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July! Wonderful card. Congrats to your neighbor becoming a US citizen.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better Diana... how fun to spend the 4th with your neighbor for her first celebration of being a US citizen.. So many cute projects, love the tissue paper. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 4th of July - hope you are on the mend. Love this project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stamping on tissue paper looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...