Sunday, July 22, 2012

SHOUT OUT!!!! A BUSY BEE and her 2 daughters

SHOUT OUT!!!!!



Good Afternoon Friends,

I have to say a big thanks to my friend Carri, alias A Busy Bee over at  Double-Click Connections and her daughters Megan and Brea. The two girls made this Thank you card for me from a princess scrapbook kit that I had sent Megan  for her birthday.  The first thing she said to her mom when she opened it was "I'm going to make her a thank you card from my paper kit."  How cute is that?



Carri coordinates the Creative Cutter room challenges and keeps things running smooth over there and periodically sends me goodies just because she was thinking of me.  I appreciate it so much. Here is a card she sent me along with some ATC's (blank ready to embellish).






Thanks Carri
Have a Blessed and great day Everyone. Diana

8 comments:

  1. cari's daughter made you such a beautiful card. That is so thoughtful of you to send her a gift and for her to send you a card. Card making talent must be in the genes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Diana! The girls are super excited to see their card posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is that and great cards.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...