Thursday, July 19, 2012

SHOUT OUT!!!!!

Hi Friends,

This is another shout out.  This time it is for an awesome challenge blog:::


DECORATE TO CELEBRATE,


I say this, not just because I won over there, but because the designers are all awesome.
Check out the blog and let me know what you think.
Before you go let me show you what I won.





Every winner gets a hand made mini album of their choice-- I have seen Rhonda Emery's
(of Scrap Happens) mini' s and there are all awesome, so when she asked what kind of a mini I would like I said surprise me--------- and she did it was even more awesome than I could ever imagine.  It is the best prize ever.  Thank you Rhonda!!!!!!




Thanks for stopping by, have a blessed evening, Diana

4 comments:

  1. i agree Rhonda is PRETTY AWESOME.. super cute mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your winning.Love the mini album.Such a fun surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Beautiful!Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous album...Rhona is amazing!! Thanks so much for the shout out :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...