Thursday, December 27, 2012

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE



Good Morning Everyone,

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Music challenge ending  December 29
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December anything goes LINKY party  ending 12-31-12
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday ornament with ribbon ending  January 5, 2013



I hope you are not too disappointed today, but I am going to give you and myself a day off from the
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge, so I can  prepare for next years challenges.
There are still some challenges open and a Linky party challenge. I would love for you to enter them the links are up above.

You are probably looking at the ornament with ribbon challenge, and thinking Christmas is over, why would I want to make an ornament?   I have made Easter ornaments before and I have even made a get well ornament-- Ornaments are not always for a Christmas tree.  I hope that little thought has inspired you to think outside the box and maybe make something that is unique and will surprise your friends  ( oh and while you are at it enter the challenge..

Hugs, Have a blessed day, Diana

2 comments:

  1. Everyone needs to take a break and yours is much deserved!!
    Hope you and your family had a VERY Merry Christmas! Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas card! I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your so-deserved break my friend!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for 2013 :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...