Thursday, December 20, 2012

Gingerbread Kisses


I have a  winner of the challenge that ended on December 1, 2012 Click here to see if it is you
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Red and/or Green challenge ending  December 22
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything with music challenge ending  December 29
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday December anything goes LINKY party



Hi friends,

I really like this My Pink Stamper set  Stamp set quite a bit, especially this time of year. This is Winter treats and sayings and I used it a lot last year.  I still love it this year and I will probably use it for many years to come.
Here is the card I made with it. I paper quilted my ginger bread girl . Because I cut only that portion of the die I will have 4 different colors for  each of the couples.


Here is the close up of the quilted g- girl. I used a Sakura white gel pen for the faux zig-zag stitching , I like the way it came out.
The die cut  image is from enjoy the seasons and the lace was from my stash I love that color red..
I used the cuttelebug music folder and PTI Kraft card stock for the base
Jenni Bowlin Chili pepper ink



Challenges:
Divas by Desin:AG
Fabn Funky: ribbon/lace
TGIF:AG

Have a blessed night, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Hi Diana:) OMG! totally love those cute gingerbread!! WOW I've never seen that embossing folder:) Lovely card my friend:) Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - I love this - those gingerbread figures are so cute. TFS and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy gingerbread cookies.love the lace with embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All right, the gel pen stitching? Genius. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky this week, good luck. Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous...Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...